View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 03:31 AM   #65
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titano View Post
I have a new version ready, I'm just waiting for the new Komic release. it has mplayer support, better audio player support, nano (a text editor), a waf that launches ebuddy (a chat site), extend and a few fixes.
Be careful with the "extend" / optware stuff. It occupies a lot of space on the Kindle once installed. I strongly suggest to bundle the alternative 100MB image, instead of the original 500MB one...

Anyway, your description looks really cool. Probably time to finally install it

PS: Another suggestion - as you are updating quite frequently, use version numbers in the first post. In the simplest case, this could just be the release date (e.g. 2012-08-07). This way, people can easily check if they have the most recent version.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote