View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 03:35 AM   #98
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekaser View Post

For Pocket Pro ONLY:
PP 1) [Griffonwing] OPTION to use the TOGGLE (thumb wheel) as the hyperlink and/or dictionary access.
PP 2) I'd modify Griffonwing's request to simply make the toggle up/down/push-in and the left-hand next/prev buttons FULLY programmable, with a list of functions available to be assigned. That way a user could, if they wanted, reverse the left-hand buttons so the LOWER button was "next page", or if they never use the left-hand buttons could put other functions on there. A partial list of mappable functions would include, NextPage, PreviousPage, Menu/OK, Exit/Cancel, Zoom, SelectFont, SetBookmark, Goto Hyperlink, Access Dictionary, etc.
The entire compiled list is looking really good! I would like to add my support in requesting a dictionary.
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote