View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 12:06 PM   #16
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_mchale View Post
Ah, but it is important to keep in mind that your viewpoint is your viewpoint. What you find interesting, others might find pretentious or boring. As for reflecting the state of SF today, considering they are one of the more successful publishers at the moment, I would suggest they do represent at least part of the state of SF today.

--
Bill
Hi Bill,

I like Baen (more for Pournelle and David Drake than Eric Flint and John Ringo) but I'm curious what you think their ideas are? Baen's target market seems to me to be sci-fi for jocks and not really the literature of geeks
radius is offline   Reply With Quote