View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 04:07 AM   #64
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
OK - that makes sense.

I have added it to the Issue register as a feature request. I have restricted it to just tags as that is what you seem to want and that makes the change more manageable. You can monitor progress by following the issue, or add comments if you think them appropriate.

I may well be able to get the first attempt at implementing this out as a 3.4 beta release within the next day or so as I think it will be easy to do. I guess it is time to start a 3.4 beta thread for the forum as well as this will be the first significant new feature

Last edited by itimpi; 04-18-2014 at 04:09 AM.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote