View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 02:08 PM   #9
rrrlakin
shu-shu
rrrlakin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenrrrlakin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenrrrlakin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenrrrlakin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenrrrlakin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenrrrlakin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenrrrlakin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenrrrlakin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenrrrlakin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenrrrlakin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenrrrlakin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: two Astak PP/various kindles
I use my ezreaders regularly. (I just bought two more from geeks--gave one to my son who appreciates the form factor and the wide variety of formats it can read.) And, by the way, I bought two new batteries from Astak a couple of months ago, at decent prices with good service. I also have a couple of kindles and a KOBO. I use the Kindles regularly, appreciate the 3G.

Bob
rrrlakin is offline   Reply With Quote