View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 08:14 PM   #140
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leep View Post
I thought it was funny last week when my library suddenly added new mobipocket format ebooks when they have been exclusively epub and pdf for the last year. Maybe this is the reason.

cheers
I think you should tell your library that adding Mobipocket eBooks is a bad idea as it won't work for the Kindle. If they are doing this for the Kindle, then they are wrong and it's just wasting money.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote