View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 07:43 AM   #13
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I have bought 18 books from Amazon now for my kindle and they range from 0.62p to £6.51. I would baulk at paying more than £7.00 a book, I have 10 samples as well and two of them are over that at nearly £9.00 so I am happy to wait for them to reduce in price.

The silly thing is I would pay that for my favorite authors but they are not available on Kindle!

Its not a big thing for me as I bought the Kindle for my fan fiction (which is free) but I think the ebook price question would go away a bit if we didn't have to compromise on authors we could read.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote