View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 02:17 AM   #20
Ashjuk
Fanatic
Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Sony PRS 600/650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analoggab View Post
What I did was that I played through my music on mute for 10 hours straight from my computer while charging the Reader.

So it basically charged for that long.

After some time charging it started trying to reboot itself but would get stuck on "opening book" screen. I think the theory of the corrupted book makes sense.

It seems to try to reboot itself but gets stuck every time.
I wish there would be a way to hard reset it or something. Or commands to do a clean wipe out of the memory...
There is - and it's been discussed here many times.

But here's a link to the Sony instructions:
http://www.kb.sony.com/selfservice/d...nalId=C1024494
Ashjuk is offline   Reply With Quote