View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 11:49 AM   #20
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by injapan View Post
another thing. If you wait a few months the present ipad mini will be cheaper, and I have a feeling Apple will lower the price of the new iPad mini next time (a little)?
and of course the old one will drop in price. For me, I would get the one you really want unless you have real money problems, and if it was me, I would wait a few months and get the better one, and at a cheaper price
And if you wait yet a few more months, there'll be a better one, and the one before that will be cheaper. But wait, if you wait yet a few more months, the new one will be even better, and the prior one will be discounted!
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote