View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 04:15 PM   #13
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
I just plain have no interest in another tablet -- I just don't use the ones I have enough to justify wanting newer and better.

I'm fairly ambivalent about the Paperwhite, like the screen despise no page turn button (from what I can see there isn't one there). I clicked pre-order and I'll probably change my mind at least 6 times before the ship date.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote