View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 07:53 AM   #3
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Sounds like you made a great choice for yourself. Have you bought some of the oddball books from Amazon yet, I mean let's face it Amazon has everything, if you don't buy the oddball books you might as well buy a Kobo and save a bit of dollars and not gotten the ability to read those oddball books. What do I mean by oddball books? well at the moment I am reading The Amun Chamber by Daniel Leston, which I bought from Amazon.

I firmly believe that there is no one best reader for everyone, I do not think that the Kindle is the best for somoene that needs the most simple reader on the market or someone that wants color or touch screen or perhaps someone that does not have $100 to spend on a reader and/or preferrs to spend the lowest amount on the reader possible. Take myself for instance I have a nasty habit of loosing everything I get my hands on and my company gave me a free blackberry with all the air time and data that I want, so downloading the software readers is the best way to acomplish this since there is nothing additional to loose. Still the Kindle is an excellent reader, its simply not the best for all people.

add: 98% of the time I am a kindler as my berry has the reader for Amazon's kindle for blackberry. Oddly enough I have never used the Nook, Mobi Pocket or Kobo readers as yet. Have used the Overdrive Media Console, Amazon Kindle for Blackberry and the Kobo readers.

Last edited by jbcohen; 06-07-2011 at 03:20 PM.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote