View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 10:37 AM   #56
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Doesn't mean you have a God-given right to break a window and take what you want
Perfectly true.
But I have the right to say "The product don't satisfy me because of drm, I'll live without it."
Food is vital, having a roof on your head is vital. Music, books, movies, are not.
For music, i didn't bought anything online while they had DRM. Got a few CD instead (and eventually bought less music, as prices discouraged me more often than not).
And well, if the "tanks" you get for buying a product is DRM...

Quote:
Piracy can be controlled effectively, if we want it to be done.
How ? There is only one way, make sure the legal offer have more to offer than the illegal one.

Last edited by EowynCarter; 05-18-2010 at 10:50 AM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote