View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 09:12 PM   #5
edbro
Banned
edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad4
I am having a lot of trouble getting this to work. Every book I load into BD, it tells me it "can not transform to BookDesigner format". All my books are in rtf format. I saved one in htm format and got the same message. I was able to load one book after using the Fileconverter to convert to text. But, when I went to save the lrf, it told me "failed to make Sony Reader file".

What am I doing wrong? I am running BD 4 with the 5/30 update. I am using Vista and I installed the DhtmlEd.msi.
edbro is offline   Reply With Quote