View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 05:49 PM   #42
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
I use a slip-on cover for my jetBook Lite (JBL), it is essentially two slabs of leather
separated by strips of elastic on three sides. The JBL just slides in between the leather
slabs and is very well protected without making much of a difference in overall dimensions
or weight. Because of the slot in the back leather slab (for the battery bump/hand grip),
you can flip it over and slide the JBL back in with the screen and page turn buttons
accessible. I usually just read with the JBL naked but keep it in its slip-on cover when I'm
not using it.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=125802

I've got an Aura HD coming as well, but I'm not expecting any "after market" covers
for it right away, especially with the shape of its back.

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 04-21-2013 at 05:55 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote