View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 12:15 PM   #117
jalandar
Connoisseur
jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, Asus TF300T
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
How's that Dire Straits song go?
The book blog has mostly been a labor of love about something I was passionate about. I earned enough off of it to justify the time I spent on it versus other things I could be doing with that time in my workday to earn more income, but with that source of income now looking like it will be significantly less, it is going to be hard to justify to myself.

Anyone who thinks this is about "money for nothing" is just plain ignorant about the level of work involved, and probably needs to educate themselves before posting to just sound witty without being accurate.
jalandar is offline   Reply With Quote