View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:52 AM   #15475
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Hmm.... well, I suppose whether the pace is too slow is a matter of taste. But I can't believe you like the weird names, especially with the colloquial speech.
It doesn't actually bother me, but I can see that some might find it irritating. Each to their own. The series does get a lot better as it goes on, to my mind, but if it doesn't appeal, they are very long books to ensure if you're not enjoying them.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote