View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 09:40 PM   #69
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by heeby View Post
I am not saying your new one isn't great. I am saying it's not a new type of screen or anything in my view. I bet they just sorted the quality control a bit or you got one of the really good ones. I have seen a ton of really bad K4s and Touch models too..but have seen some superb ones. During that release there was a huge variation. E ink screens vary from creamy to grey to green and contrast varies a lot too between samples. The screen in your new one is still a Pearl screen...no new technology has been used.
I agree with that too. As I said in my other thread. It looks like Amazon step in and fixed the quality control issue let's hope it stays that way. The creme looks so much better than a gray background.
All the K4s I've seen were grey and looked dirty. I am getting a PW too later. I can't wait to have a light to read in the dark with.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote