View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 09:45 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by din155 View Post
Hi

I am Dinesh and posting my first message from UK. I have been reading posts on this forum for quite sometime and loved the experience. I don't know how much I can contribute to the forum but generally read all the comments here. Thinking of buying Sony PRS 950 or Pocketbook 903 whenever they come to UK. For the time being I am happy reading my ebooks on my Laptop.
Welcome to MobileRead, din155.

Click on any of my links for more info, and enjoy the
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote