View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 04:18 PM   #65
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
Someone who's been a scout is never without resource. Add imagination and you can rewrite the world...

Dear beppe, I'd love to have you as a neighbor. But I fear it would kill my marriage as I like wine so much and that we'd be partying over the limits a little too often... If the end was near, I'd have no objection.
Bold one: Estote Parati. Be prepared. I never forgot the lessons.
Bold two: Unless your wife is a registered Prohibitionist, I don't see any problem whatsoever except the ever increasing cost of booze chez vous. Remember that I come from a place where this problem has been resolved once for all long time ago. Explanation on request,
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote