View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 05:56 PM   #11
VictoriaP
Addict
VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2; Kindle Touch; Kindle 2; iPad Mini; iPad1
The plus to this, as an iPhone 4 owner, is that it's another lever to get Apple to fix the problem in a real fashion--not just bandaid it with a smoke-and-mirrors "signal display issue" update.

Mine's in a bumper in a strong signal area, so for me so far, it's a non issue. But I know that may change if I go to use it anyplace else. I'd like to see Apple simply step up to the plate and offer up a real solution, not a illusion of repair via changing the display.

The rest of the phone is an exquisite upgrade from the 1st generation. Love love love the new camera and the retina screen is superb for reading.
VictoriaP is offline   Reply With Quote