View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 11:57 PM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Series in Title not working right

I've got some series that write out of order (Star Wars, Star Trek, etc) so when I add them to my Calibre Library I add say instead of Book 1, it would be Book 1.01 Or something like that.

However when I copy to my Paperwhite, it copies it as 01, 1.1 Which means that Book 2 in a series would still be placed ahead of book, for example:

Galactic Football League [01] The Rookie
Galactic Football League [02] The Starter
Galactic Football League [03] The All Pro
Galactic Football League [1.1]Title Fight
Galactic Football League [2.1] The Reporter

Anyone know what I can do to fix this?
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote