View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 10:03 PM   #12
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Bane View Post
I've installed the clock on my 505 with PRSCustomizer (not PRS+) the day I bought it and I get perfect page numbers and clock as well. The latest version does not seem to be buggy.
You got suckered into responding to a post that is almost 11 months old. JSWolf wasn't saying that PRS customizer was buggy, just that it didn't display the ePub page numbers as expected. When he described the problem in the PRS+ project it took me a while to fully grasp what he was referring to but he was correct and PRS+ was fixed. The odds are he is right about PRS customizer but for most of us we won't even notice the difference.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote