View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 06:57 PM   #9
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by NNolan View Post
Yeah, you have to wonder what they were thinking when they set that price, besides Must.Recoup.Development.Costs. I don't regret a single penny I spent on it, though; it's been such a pleasure to use. If the new Kindle 3 was going to be a Mobi version of the Alex I'd be all over it (although it's better for my budget that it's not).

Hyshnari - personally, the social aspects of Barnes & Noble have no appeal for me. When I get home from work I just want to grab one of my readers, park my butt on the deck and wait for hummingbirds to buzz by my head. To each his own.

yeah it's like they are a year too late with this device which in a sense is too bad but who knows, eventually they'll have to realize in order to move this they'll have to lower it sing. below the iPad which hopefully will have a domino effect on the Nook and the Kindle and the Sony and that's great for everyone.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote