View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 08:48 PM   #14
J. Strnad
Guru
J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle 3, Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemc2 View Post
Much like one of the justifications for high cigarette taxes I think the high price is an effort to deter young people from taking up Objectivism.

elsussman, I agree with everything you say, just not your math. 10000 at a penny is $100.00. Now go back and edit and make me look like an idiot here!

I wouldn't read anything into Penguin's prices at the moment. If they only now have an agreement, I'm sure it'll take time to adjust all of the prices.
J. Strnad is offline   Reply With Quote