View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 12:40 AM   #10
Fringecup
Enthusiast
Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Sony Reader 600 Touch Edition
I may be rather "old-school", but I still really like Hercule Poirot, Sherlock Holmes and Tommy & Tuppence. Also, Dorothy Gilman's old-lady spy (can't remember her name as I haven't read any of the Gilman mysteries for quite a while).

Last edited by Fringecup; 02-02-2010 at 12:41 AM. Reason: punctuation mark improvements
Fringecup is offline   Reply With Quote