Thread: Silliness ANGRY CATS
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 02:03 PM   #7
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
The thread prefix was no accident-- it was mean ironically. But by all means, do petty micromanaging.

In fact, now that I think about it, just delete the whole thread. That pisses me off.
We get a lot of complaints when thread prefixes are used ironically (or otherwise inaccurately). Many members use the prefixes to filter what they choose to read and they really do not appreciate finding inaccuracies.

I am sorry that you are disgruntled.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote