View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 02:03 AM   #6
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I don't expect to get a reader until Christmastime, but I'll continue to investigate.

I gather that PlasticLogic's salespitch is that because the screen is plastic it will not crack. Has that been a problem with eBook readers?

I'll be curious to see how well Sony does with its non-wireless models. I imagine that there are a number of people who would forego the wireless aspect if they could save a hundred bucks.

However, the impression I get is that the price of eBook readers will never come down much because eInk is keeping their component priced high.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote