View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 05:22 PM   #20
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Hi Bookworm! I only saw the red one. They didn't even have them out on display yet so I never saw the other colors but to me, it did look as if the shiny bezel was gone. I had my red T1 there to compare and to my eyes, it wasn't nearly as shiny. I don't know if I'd say it was completely matte but I don't think it's as shiny at all.

And yes I wonder too when it'll show up in the US. I find it really odd that it's not even on the Sony.com website!
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote