View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 12:22 PM   #692
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
Just as an update, The Lord of the Rings just appeared in my account the other day. Looks like they're finally fixing the Two Towers debacle.
That's interesting. My nook account still shows (& downloads) The Two Towers.

It really does look like they're doing a lot of this 'manually' in some way, as otherwise I would have expected all the updates to happen at the same time.

Given B&N's losses, I am making a backup of the books in my nook account. I am having to manually download my titles by clicking on them one at a time(yes, really!). 380/1414 done so far...
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote