View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 09:04 AM   #7
Adele Ward
Connoisseur
Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
We are also working on that, although Barnes and Noble doesn't let UK publishers put ebooks on their system (I think). Last time I checked we couldn't put our books on Nook with them. We have been accepted by Kobo and will have our books there. I think you can download the books to Calibre and transfer them though. Perhaps somebody can give info on how to do that. If Barnes and Noble have started allowing UK publishers to put their books on Nook we'll do that too - we're ready to do it as we're working on the epub versions for Kobo.
Adele Ward is offline   Reply With Quote