View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 12:40 PM   #14
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
I have similar situation. Friend has asked me to setup new KFHD for her daughter. I have used my Amazon account for now, then will de-register it.

What are the MUST HAVE basic apps for a young person (13 yrs, non-techie). I've started with a couple of games, ES Fie Explorer. Now am thinking about MX Player for videos, Mandano reader for non-mobi files and WiFi file explorer for easy file xfer.

I'll set up a new Amazon account for her with her parents when I return the kindle. Superb screen!

Any other recommendations?
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote