View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 06:30 AM   #15
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Vox is now at 80%, is turned off and is plugged into my laptop USB/SATA 3 port. We'll see if its charged in the morning.

In my not so humble opinion not being able to charge from a regular computer USB port was a very, very poor design decision. So what if charging the Vox would take eight hours. Then at least if you were traveling and you forgot to bring the charger at least you could still use it. Or whatever other circumstance that happens where you don't have the AC charger available.

I hope this is just an OS level setting that will be fixed in an update very soon.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote