View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 12:00 PM   #10
Jowi
Connoisseur
Jowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: iPod Touch 5g, Kindle PW, iPad 3
Jack, I was looking at Android phones recently and considering getting the 4.5" Galaxy Nexus or something like that ... the only thing that really scares me is I don't like the look of the android ... it looks so cluttered to me. I guess it would take getting used to - or maybe I'd not get used to it and hate it.

It's amazing how far these devices have come in just the past few years! Even the fuzzy, low-res screens I wouldn't want now would have been awesome just a couple years ago. I had NO problem with my iPod Touch 3's screen - I loved it! It wasn't until I saw the screen on the 4 that I realized how pixelated it was :P
Jowi is offline   Reply With Quote