Thread: NaNoWriMo
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 10:07 AM   #53
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneandonlyDoc View Post
Which is at once easier and harder than it sounds.

I've found that as long as I don't let myself get too behind initially, and as long as I really like what I'm working on, it's entirely possible to pull it off. A big buffer at the beginning is usually very helpful.

In the end, it boils down to writing 1667 words or so a day the whole month of November.
It is possible to do it though. I even got off to a late start in 2009 by having a few days at the start where I didn't get much written and I still sailed over the finish line (50k) with two days to spare.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote