View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 02:54 PM   #20
Dusty Bottoms
Banned
Dusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipse

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon Man View Post
Aye, I'm defending him because I believe people are entitled to their own beliefs.Your entitled to disagree with him, and thats all fine and good, but your getting ridiculous with it. I also support him for serving OUR country. Even if he does for reasons I may or may not disagree with, he still does it. I don't care if you agree or disagree, but you need to leave him alone.

He has also stated that he didn't mean what it is that he posted, and that happens. You can espouse peace all you want, what you are doing is no different than being a war-monger. I don't believe he is a racist, or really wants to commit genocide. I think he was having a bad day and got upset. Hes a patriot, and all the posts he saw as anti-American certainly didn't help his day. However, so what if he does think that genocide is acceptable? He is obviously not in a position to make policy, and he knows that. Leave him be.
YOU ARE DEFENDING GENOCIDE AS A BELIEF! Can you not see what you're doing? You're making excuses for something that goes against humanity. That is a crime against humanity. You don't get to take that back, and especially when you then start another thread giving stupid excuses for why you did it, and trying to tidy up the evil that you spouted. The evil still remains. And I still can't believe that he wasn't banned for what he said or that everyone acts like Recluse didn't say what he said.

You're really not worthy of a reply any longer. You are tarred by your association with those two. I'd much rather never have to see your posts again, and I certainly will never take part in any thread or be associated with anybody here who is associated with _terd and recluse.

Not my final statement, but I think I've made my position clear.

Here is my 'line in the sand', I have drawn it and now there is a side to be on. One way or the other you can't have both feet straddle that line. Take a step.