View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 08:17 PM   #2
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomesque View Post
I've noticed that a lot of people are using the standard auto-generated avatars on feedbooks, and I'm wondering if it's because they don't know how to get their preferred pic up there? Although I did consider the 'don't care' option too

Anyhow, because it puzzled me for a while, I thought I'd post steps:

- Go to http://gravatar.com
- If it doesn't recognise you (happens if you're all over the internet and have cookies enabled, like me), create an account (Log in to or Sign up for Gravatar -> Sign up)
- Give it the email address with which you signed up to feedbooks. Or if you're like me and can't remember, give it one of the emails with which you sign up to sites, confirm the email that it'll send, then click Add an email address to associate another with the same account
- Upload a pic
- Wait a few minutes

In theory, you'll now have a custom avatar appearing on Feedbooks. And possibly half a dozen other places.
I was just this minute wondering about that Thanks I wouldn't have had a clue

EDIT: Worked like a charm

Last edited by Moejoe; 08-17-2009 at 08:26 PM.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote