Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 09:37 AM   #928
rorogio
Enthusiast
rorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollazzo View Post
how is the way to set the default dictionary? I can select the default dictionary when I have only two dictionaries to choose, but when I have more than two I can't
Have the same question:
- WTF? Copying dicts in the directory gives me nothing at all. What are all the steps to make dicts work (all are stardict)

EDIT: Solved!
- The file "Sample.dict.dz" MUST be extracted (with 7-zip or Haozip) into "Sample.dict". Delete the .dz file after that. All 3 files need to have the same name (Sample.idx, Sample.ifo, Sample.dz). If still nothing, restart once and it should do it! It worked in my case!

-----------

Another question:
- Is it possible to make screenshots on KPW? How?

Thanks!

Last edited by rorogio; 12-16-2012 at 06:19 AM.
rorogio is offline   Reply With Quote