View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 10:05 AM   #12
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agama View Post
My Sony PRS-300 is over 2 years old and still going strong.

Sony readers have good collections management on them but you don't get organisation by folder - which seems a bit odd as it does appear on Sony MP3 players.
My BBMini is also over 3 years old and still going strong. And that one has a true folder system. I don't like the collection management of the Sony at all. It doesn't support sup collections.

I must say, I didn't look at the newer readers for some time as I have two that are still in perfect working condition: my 5" BeBook Mini and the 6" Sony PRS650.

Edit: just checked the introduction date of the BeBook Mini, which was in 2009. Which means I already have it for 3 years!

Last edited by Sweetpea; 12-12-2012 at 10:07 AM.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote