Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #18
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanna View Post
Beyond this point. I get all the way to "create" and it bumps me back to the "add shelf" page and the shelf I tried to create isn't there. FWIW, I've tried: one, adding a shelf and hitting create; and two, adding a shelf and adding books to it before hitting "create". In both cases, the added shelf does not show up on the main shelf page.
Hmmm - both ways work on mine. That's weird. I'd try powering it down then turning it on and try it again, and if that didn't work I'd open a support ticket. Factory reset followed by reload of the upgrade would be another option, but that's somewhat time intensive.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote