View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 12:32 AM   #113
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigapad View Post
hi members: I have a concern related to hardware, on the back of the gadget it says, "The cord contains lead and harmful to children, can cause cancer and reproductive issues etc."

I assume cord means power cord.
How different this power card is different from other cords.

I have not seen this kind of warning on the other gadgets, is it really dangerous to kids?

Do you guys have any comments on this?

thanks in advance.
I think it's just a warning that lead was used somewhere in the wire in the cord. As long as the cord is intact, I don't think there's much to worry about. But if you're concerned, you can certainly look for a cord with the same specs (in terms of voltage, etc.). I doubt it's a specialty part.

Last edited by bhartman36; 03-15-2011 at 11:54 AM.
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote