View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 01:30 PM   #11
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
I'm honored to get a reply from the author himself! Thanks for your fantastic work.

Whatever the technical issues, it seems to me text-indent: 5% shouldn't result in a huge 50% indent. Since the main reason for epub to mobi conversion is the kindle, and since the kindle is not exactly a fringe product, I think it's worthwhile to at least have toggleable options to fix these special cases. Think of all the hassles you will save people from having to manually edit epubs.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote