View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 08:34 AM   #67
ThePage
Connoisseur
ThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle 4, eBookwise & Literati
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Except for the fact that using images is integral to the design of this plugin. I'm unsure how many folks fail to equate jpg with photo but just in case example 4 in the first post shows a photo in use and I attached a photo in post 22 as an example of a image I was going to use as a cover.

Still I thanked you and awarded you karma because if one person didn't make the connection then I'm sure there are at least 100 more folks out there who will directly benefit from your observation. Nice Input!
That's why I made a point of mentioning it - since it had taken me so long to connect those particular dots.
ThePage is offline   Reply With Quote