View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 04:23 AM   #6
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I should also point out that no released SDK version includes functions for the multi-touch interface. @DmitryZ uploaded a newer version of the inkview.h header file, which includes descriptions of the multi-touch functions. It is impossible to link a program with those functions using the SDK's libinkview.so library file, though. I got around it in the pbimageviewer application by dynamically linking those functions only when the program is being run on a Touch device. You can get the source code for the application in the relevant thread and see how that's done, or take a look at this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=197207. I think you could also try copying the libinkview.so file from your device and linking against that when building your application. The application would not work on the other non-Touch devices, but you probably don't care about that.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote