Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 03:36 PM   #467
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetElvis View Post
Anyone have any idea whether this new firmware release addresses this battery issue? Can't seem to see any indication in the new firmware thread.

Dont know about Tintin, but after 4 1/2 months, 4 different readers, and dozens of days of testing, on what was a gift for someone else, I personally have no more patience. If excising a useless flap on a $16 cover will make this thing functional until Kobo can figure out their problem, I'm fine with it.
I understand your point of view, though the patience aspect I referred to was just using the switch to put it to sleep and then wait a few seconds before closing the cover. However, since I see no use for the flap on these covers, and so would probably have attacked before now anyway!

Regardif whether anyone knows anything about the next firmware release - this is Kobo. Do you really expect them to let anyone know anything? Anyway, they all seem to be mixing wth the great and the good at the launch of the Aura ...
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote