View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 03:31 AM   #12
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Hya SneakySnake. Good to meet you. Hope you make your mind up about a reader soon. There's quite a bunch of your fellow Australians here -- very generous with advice -- who should be able to help you make the best choice for Down Under.

Meanwhile maybe you'd like to try an ebook on your PC or laptop as a taster. my own wee publishing house has just released a fun novel by Queensland author Andrew Thelander, set on the Sunshine Coast. If you'd like tocast an eye, just drop me a line and I'd be happy to send you the PDF of *Last Birds* as a welcome to MR gift (paperback and other digital formats I'm afraid you'd have to pay for).

Best wishes and happy reading. Neil
ntmarrATbewrite.net (use the @ sign, of course).
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote