View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 10:56 PM   #6
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I remember way back Palm selling books on SD cards. Don't remember if DRM was involved or what the books were. Don't remember how popular it was. I have one around here somewhere.

I'm sure as ebooks gain popularity you might see something like this, especially with traditionally pbook stores like B&N getting into things. What would be more likely would be a card (similar to a greeting card) with the books cover art, with a redemption code in it which would probably make the DRM aspects easier to handle.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 10-04-2009 at 11:00 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote