View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 02:43 AM   #654
user38
Enthusiast
user38 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.user38 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.user38 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.user38 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.user38 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.user38 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.user38 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.user38 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.user38 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.user38 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.user38 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: Sony PRS T1
I looked for scratches and still couldn't find any.

I have now read a couple of books on my Aura. Overall, I am very pleased with it. After a few hours use it is apparent that the illumination is a little uneven. However, it is only noticeable if I look for it. (The unevenness is certainly not as dramatic as Antioch reports, and I don't notice it in practice.)

I found the reader extremely responsive. The only issue I have is the SD card is a little too easy to remove. Other than that I am very happy with it.

Stephen
user38 is offline   Reply With Quote