View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 12:28 AM   #17
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemer2 View Post
Just as a reminder these files were in my

C:\users\xxx\APPDATA\temp folder

which is not the same as other more common temp folders.
I assume that you are saying that the files are not in C:\USERS\username\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP which is the usual location (including for Calibre temporary files so far as I have observed)? If they are in ...\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP then they become redundant subsequent to the session they are created in and so can be deleted with no concerns at all just as BetterRed has outlined.

If they are in ...\APPDATA\TEMP, as you say, then that would seem to be unusual. But again they should be able to be safely deleted as I take it that Calibre is running fine. Even if you had an existing problem with Calibre which is related to the creation of the temporary files then I doubt that they will be of any use in any case.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote