Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 11:35 AM   #124
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
I read one of the "perfect" books davidfor gave VelvetElvis and me with which davidfor has no battery draining issues. I can confirm my battery nonsense continued during sleep with that book – so, it's definitely not a book related drainage (it was a fun book though). I hope Kobo has a suspicion (or a few) of what it could be.
I can't remember, but have any of you tried a factory reset and only put one book on it (don't allow it to add any books from your Kobo library) and see what that does? Ideally a sideloaded, non-DRM drag and dropped book. That would pretty conclusively rule out a book issue. I have to think it is book related in part since it's happening to a select group of people across multiple devices with them. The other thing would be if there was something wacked happening with an Adobe DRM account that keeps running in the background. It's baffling.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote