Thread: PRS-T1 Google Books on PRS-T1
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 08:00 PM   #14
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
If I can remember how I turned off the auto-sync, I'll let you know. I know I have it off on mine.
Thank you but for me, there's no need. It just doesn't work the way I would like it to which was like the old Reader Library did so what I do now works for me. Less hassles & frustration.

Tell me something though, how do you get new books on your reader using the PC software? What happens to the books & collections already on your reader when you go to add new books? Can you manipulate your collections on your reader or are those options greyed out for you? Like if you have a book in one collection and then want to move it into a Books Read collection can you or will it not let you? From the reader itself that is.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote